BWI offers comprehensive Pilatus insurance policies designed exclusively to offer the very best liability and hull coverage for your Pilatus aircraft. Whether your aircraft is owner-flown, flying as a corporate/industrial aid aircraft, used for an aircraft charter operation or part of an airline fleet, BWI has the right aviation insurance solution to fit your needs.
Pilatus aircraft insurance policies from BWI are underwritten through the top A-rated, aviation insurance companies and our dedicated aviation insurance professionals are adept at helping Pilatus aircraft owners find the right coverage at the most competitive rates.
Owning and operating a Pilatus aircraft can be unique and also complex undertaking. Our agents can help you asses your total liability exposure and manage the risk by putting together a tailor made aviation insurance solution.
BWI is a family-owned, nationwide insurance brokerage specializing in aviation insurance since 1977. Our dedicated Aviation Insurance Professionals are highly trained, hand-picked and experienced in helping Pilatus aircraft owners, obtain the very best insurance coverage.
Or Speak With One Of Our Aviation Insurance Professionals At 800.666.IFLY (4359)
What is Pilatus Insurance?
A Pilatus insurance policy is an annual aircraft insurance policy, designed specifically to offer liability, medical, hull coverage and provide legal defense for policyholders of Pilatus aircraft.
Pilatus insurance policies include liability coverage, which covers your legal liability in the event that property damage or bodily injury occurs as a result of the operation of your turbine aircraft.
Pilatus aircraft insurance policies also can include physical damage or (hull coverage) which offers protection for damage that occurs to the turbine aircraft itself. Hull coverage is typically written on a broad form insurance policy, which means that damage to the aircraft is typically covered, unless it’s specifically excluded from the policy, in the policy exclusions section.
Pilatus insurance policies also include coverage for legal defense and various other coverages (depending on the insurance company and detailed insurance quote offering) like off-airport retrieval, emergency services coverages, trip interruption coverage and passenger medical coverages.
BWI offers Pilatus aircraft insurance for the following models:
Pilatus PC-6 Porter/Turbo-Porter Insurance
Pilatus PC-7 Insurance
Pilatus PC-9 Insurance
Pilatus PC-12 Insurance
Pilatus PC-21 Insurance
Pilatus PC-24 Insurance
Typical Pilatus Aircraft Insurance Coverages
- Liability Coverage
- Liability coverage is standard on all Pilatus Aircraft insurance policies and typically includes a liability limit between $1,000,000 – $100,000,000 per occurrence.
- Liability coverage protects the policyholder from bodily injury or property damage sustained as a result of the operation of your turbine aircraft.
- Pilatus Aircraft insurance policies can include a per passenger liability limit that limits liability coverage for each passenger. Limits typically range from $100,000-$1,000,000 and are included within the total liability policy limit.
- Medical Payments
- Policy limits between $5,000-$20,000.
- Paid for minor medical expenses.
- Physical Damage Coverage
- Provides hull for the aircraft itself.
- Physical damage coverage is based on the agreed value of the aircraft.
- Typically includes $0-10% deductibles.
- Additional Citation Jet Coverages
- Cargo Liability
- Non-owned aircraft: Liability and physical damage coverage
- Passenger Voluntary Settlement.
- Baggage, Hangars & Contents
- Emergency or Unexpected Landing Expense
- Extra Expense for Renting a Substitute Aircraft
- Extra Expense For Temporary Replacement Aircraft Parts
- Hangarkeepers Liability
- Host Liquor Liability
- Premises Medical Coverage
- Runway or Aircraft Foaming Expense
- Trip Interruption Expense.