Aviation Professional Liability Insurance
If you operate an aviation company, it’s imperative that you have aviation professional liability insurance. Not only do these policies protect you from professional liability, but they’re also a legal requirement. Nonetheless, they don’t have to break the bank.
BWI Aviation Insurance offers the aviation professional liability coverage you need at prices you can live with.
BWI Aviation Insurance Has You Covered
BWI Aviation Insurance was founded in 1950 and is one of the longest-lived brands in the business. In the more than seven decades we’ve been providing quality insurance policies to aviation professionals, we’ve created relationships that allow us to give you the best rates possible. Read below for more details about what we have to offer.
Aviation Professional Liability Policy Features
Loss resulting from allegations of professional misconduct is a risk that all aviation and aerospace professionals face. Our plans are designed to help you alleviate that risk in several aviation professional positions, including but not limited to:
- Safety experts
- Maintenance providers
- Aircraft sales dealers
In the aviation industry, damages are often awarded even if there were no accidents that caused bodily injury or property damage. Our aviation professional liability insurance policies shield you from the risk of the significant financial burden these financial awards may pose to your company.
Keep in mind, most aviation professionals already have coverage for bodily injury and property damage. Unfortunately, that leaves a gap in coverage. Aviation professional liability insurance policies fill that gap by covering other damages you may face as a result of events like improper inspections, improper advice, or an engineering overhaul that doesn’t work out as planned.
Policy Coverage Caps
As a BWI Aviation Insurance customer, you have several options when it comes to choosing how much coverage you need and the deductible you want to pay. We offer coverage caps ranging from $250,000 to $10 million and give all of our customers the option to choose their own deductibles.
As with all insurance policies, as coverage increases and deductibles decrease, the premium costs will rise. Nonetheless, we’ve made it our mission to offer the most coverage and lowest deductibles and to do so at the lowest prices possible.
What IS Covered
Our aviation professional liability insurance policies cover a wide range of damages resulting from the following events:
- Errors or Omissions. You may find yourself at financial risk if you make errors or omissions when you carry out your professional duties. We help to alleviate this risk.
- Breach of Professional Duties: If you don’t carry out your professional duties as expected in an aviation professional position, you could face stiff financial damages. We’ll help take the load off in certain circumstances.
- Unintentional Breach of Confidentiality: As an aviation professional, you may have access to confidential information and may unintentionally share that information with someone who doesn’t have access, resulting in financial damages. We can help you cover those costs if they arise.
What IS NOT Covered
As with any other insurance policy, aviation professional liability insurance policies come with events that aren’t covered. Those include:
- Employment Contract Breaches: You must be in compliance with your employment contract.
- Fraudulent or Mischievous Acts: If you act fraudulently, intentionally cause damages, or are dishonest, your claim will not be covered.
- Computer Record Loss or Distortion: Computer records must be accessible and accurate for claims to be approved.
- War: Damages resulting from war aren’t covered under aviation professional liability insurance policies.
- Noise and Pollution: Damages due to noise and pollution are not covered under aviation professional liability insurance policies.
Why Choose BWI?
As mentioned above, BWI Aviation Insurance was founded in 1950, giving us more than seven decades of experience providing quality services to aviation professionals. When you work with us, you get:
- Top Priority Treatment: Our customers are our first priority.
- Reasonable Pricing: We’ve negotiated the best prices on available aviation professional liability insurance policies.
- Real Conversations: When you have a question, you’ll have a real person ready, willing, and educated enough to answer it.
- Availability: Our offices are open 6:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 6:00 am to 4:00 pm on Friday. We also have a 24-hour emergency service line.
- Honesty: You’ll get honest, straightforward answers every time.
- Speed: We work quickly to provide insurance and process all claims.
- Knowledge: You’ll get accurate information from knowledgeable professionals every time you talk to our team.
Get Your Free Quote Today
What are you waiting for? Get your free aviation professional liability insurance quote today!