Commercial Aviation Insurance
Commercial aviation insurance is a must if you operate a business in the aviation industry. Not only can it protect your company’s financial well-being against varying risks, but it’s also often a legal requirement of businesses in the aviation field.
However, not all commercial aviation insurance policies are equal. In fact, some providers have large coverage gaps and charge exorbitant premiums. That’s not what you get when you work with BWI Aviation Insurance.
We’ve culminated strong relationships with all major underwriters in the aviation insurance space. That means they compete for your business by offering the highest levels of coverage at the lowest possible prices.
What Does Commercial Aviation Insurance Cover?
Commercial aviation insurance can protect you from significant financial risks in many situations. Some of the most important points of coverage include:
- Fleet Damages. Commercial aviation insurance provides coverage for your fleet in the event that one or more of your airplanes are damaged.
- Liability. You don’t have to worry about liabilities, including damages to property or injuries, with a quality commercial aviation insurance policy. These plans often also cover financial damages as a result of noise and environmental hazards, as well as many other events.
The bottom line is that with a quality commercial aviation policy, you can rest assured that whether your property is damaged or financial risks result from damage to someone else’s property or injury, you’re covered.
Our Unique Approach to Commercial Aviation Insurance
Most commercial aviation insurance companies provide cookie-cutter policies on a one-size-fits-all basis. That poses a significant problem. Your business is unique and has unique coverage needs. If you choose a prebuilt policy, you could run into two major problems:
- Overpaying. You may end up signing up for a policy with levels of coverage you don’t need. This results in high premiums.
- Under-Protected. You may also end up signing up for a policy that offers a reasonable price but doesn’t offer all the protection you might need. If a risk event happens in this situation, you may be under-protected and liable for significant financial damages.
At BWI Aviation Insurance, we break the mold. Instead of offering you pre-packaged plans, we take the unique aspects of your business into account and craft a policy that works for you.
Commercial Aviation Insurance for Manufacturers, Distributors, and Service Providers
If you’re an aviation manufacturer, distributor, or service provider, you face specific risks. After all, there’s no telling what might go wrong when manufacturing aircraft or parts or distributing and servicing aircraft.
Whether you need product liability coverage, workers’ compensation coverage, or a wide range of other types of coverage that might be relevant to your unique business, BWI has you covered.
Commercial Aviation Insurance for Fixed-Base Operators (FBOs)
The market landscape for fixed-base operators can be difficult to navigate. As costs continue to increase, you need to find a balance between cost and income, keeping a close eye on every dollar of your business’s cash flow.
When it comes to insurance, it’s important that your policy doesn’t include anything you don’t need and is affordable overall. That’s where we shine.
The team at BWI Aviation Insurance considers varying aspects of your business including:
- Your risk profile and where you need the most coverage;
- the training you provide; and
- the risk-reduction protocols you incorporate in your business model.
Once we have all the information we need, we work to find underwriters that provide discounts for the activities you take part in while providing all the coverage your company needs. As a result, you end up with an insurance policy that is as unique as your business, provides all the coverage you need, and does so at the lowest premiums possible.
Commercial Aviation Insurance for Flight Schools
Running a flight school comes with significant liability. We offer plans designed specifically to cover the unique risks flight schools face on a daily basis. As with all of our other plans, we work with all major underwriters to find you the best coverage at the lowest price.
Why Choose BWI Aviation Insurance?
At BWI Aviation Insurance, we’ve been providing top-notch services for more than seven decades. When you work with us for your commercial aviation insurance needs, you get:
- A Highly Responsive Team: When you work with BWI Aviation Insurance, you won’t have to worry about waiting days to get answers to your questions. Our team is highly responsive and ready to help with any concerns you have at any time.
- Low Transparent Pricing: We’ve been creating relationships in the industry for more than 70 years. As a result, we’re able to find you the best possible coverage at the best possible price because leading underwriters compete for your business.
- Honesty: When someone from our team answers a question or tells you a fact about your insurance policy, you can bet that you’re being given honest information. Our team is built on a foundation of honesty and integrity.
- Access to 24-Hour Emergency Customer Service: Emergencies don’t happen on a schedule and your customer service experience shouldn’t be on one either. When you work with us, you have access to 24-hour emergency customer service.
- Fast-Paced Services and Claim Processing: The longer it takes your insurance company to process your claim, the longer your company may be missing out on revenue. We know how important it is to process claims quickly and do everything in our power to get your team back to work as quickly as possible.
- Work With Real People: It can be frustrating to talk to machines, especially when you’re working on an insurance claim. When you contact us, you’ll talk to real people every time. Moreover, our customer service representatives are highly trained, knowledgeable, and care about what you have going on.
- Coverage that Fits Your Needs: Your company is as unique as you are. Pre-packaged insurance plans just won’t fit the bill. Either you’ll pay for more than you need or get less coverage than you need – opening the door to risk. We create custom plans that fit your company perfectly.
Get Your Free Quote Today
Why wait? Contact BWI Aviation Insurance today for your free quote!