Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could get a 50% discount on the insurance for your second aircraft?
News Flash: You can!
If you own a Cessna 180 or 185 and meet our minimum qualifications Pvt, 750TT, 250TW, 100Make/model, you might be eligible to save 50% on your Second Aircraft when you combine them in our National Cessna 180/185 Insurance Program.
If you have more than one aircraft but neither are Cessna 180 or 185’s, you may be eligible for other multi-aircraft policy discounts. Please call our office for more information or submit a quote request online.
Our Cessna 180/185 Insurance Program was built from the ground up to support the 180/185 community and many 180/185 pilots own more than one aircraft. If you are the sole pilot, you can only physically fly one aircraft at a time, therefore we feel that you should get 50% off the lowest priced aircraft.
Our Cessna 180/185 insurance program is exclusive only to BWI and some aircraft, pilots, or situations may not qualify for the 50% discount.
Speak with one of our agents for more details or submit a quote request online
Our Cessna 180/185 Insurance program has been offering 180/185 owners lower rates and extra coverage for over 30 years, is backed by AIG and includes additional benefits such as:
Highlights of the program:
1. No off-airport landing restrictions!
2. Broadest Territory coverage including Canada, Alaska, Mexico, Central America, Bahaman Islands, and West Indies.
3. Includes $1,000,000 airport premises liability coverage!
4. Annual “claim free” renewal credits. This means even lower rates for safety conscious pilots!
5. Up to $5,000 for off-airport retrieval in the event you make a forced or emergency landing off airport with no damage.
6. Zero deductibles for any claim!!
7. $10,000 medical coverage for each occupant (including owner pilot) in addition to the passenger liability limit!
8. Complimentary Cessna 180/185 custom program hat!
If you would like a quote on your Cessna 180 or 185, call us today at 800-666-4359 or Click Here to submit a quote request online.
BWI is the Nation’s Leader in Aviation Insurance, with offices based in Corona, CA and Anchorage, AK.