We are pleased to announce the release of our second episode on BWI Fly Live!
Episode 2 | 5 Things You Need To Know About Commercial Drone Insurance! This episode features some of the most important things to know when purchasing a commercial drone insurance policy to protect your drone business.
Commercial drone insurance policies are annual insurance policies that offer liability coverage and optionally physical damage coverage to the drone itself and any equipment attached.
BWI is the nation’s leader in commercial drone insurance, specializing in helping professional drone operators obtain comprehensive coverage and protection for their drone businesses.
Commercial Drone Insurance typically covers:
- Liability Coverage from $500,000 up to $25,000,000.
- This covers your legal liability from bodily injury or property damage caused by the commercial operation of your drone.
- Offering coverage up to $25,000,000 gives you the power and confidence to bid the largest drone jobs with higher insurance requirements.
- Provides coverage for your legal defense, in the event you are sued as a result of the commercial operation of your drone.
- Physical Damage Coverage (Optional)
- Provides coverage for damage done to the drone itself and it’s payload.
- Covers loss, theft, accidental damage.
- Media/News GatheringPackage Delivery
- Fire Fighting/Support
- Law Enforcement
- Search and Rescue
- AgricultureEducation, Research & Development
- Infastructure Inspection & Support
- Movie.TV Production
- Property Survey/Inspection/Real Estate
- Commercial Photography/Videography
- Events (Concerts/Sports/Weddings etc.)
- Instruction and Training
BWI | The Nation’s Leader In Aviation And Drone Insurance
Family Owned | Nationwide | Since 1977
What makes us different? Our office is open 12 hours a day, our team is hand-picked, well-trained and every single customer has their own dedicated Aviation Insurance Professional.